We might have all gone through neck pain and uncomfortable nights-all thanks to our poorly made pillows. Research shows that the type of the pillow we use often determine the health of our neck. Doctors recommend that we should switch to various kinds of pillows and avoid using too stiff or high pillows. But, there is one company out there which has tried experimenting with pillows and has come forth with something creative and unique-something which might interest those who dislike changing pillows all the time and want to enjoy comfortable nights and pain-free mornings!
To ensure maximum comfort to your head, Purple Innovations, has manufactured and put at your service the first of its kind No Pressure Head Bed called Purple Pillow which claims to embody all the qualities one would ordinarily expect from a pillow-but, alas, our everyday pillows are created with the help of poor quality material which loses their shape easily and causes strain to our neck. Hence, the Purple Pillow, which is specially designed to remain in shape and deliver to you the much-needed support and comfort throughout the night.
Purple Pillow is constructed with the help of Hyper-Elastic Polymer structured in a perfectly comfortable grid form. The pillows comprise of many minute triangles which impart greater functionality to the pillow by enabling it to relax without having to lose support. To add to your comfort, the pillow comes with a white cover which is specially made of spandex, bamboo, and polyester for keeping your neck and face cool.
The aforementioned description is not enough to explain adequately features of this highly innovative product. The product features some really attractive specifications which deserve to be highlighted. Read below to find out more about what Purple Pillow offers to us:
Features Of No Pressure Head Bed
1. Gone are the days when we would have to keep fluffing our pillows inside out, as Purple Pillow features a highly functional patented design which minimizes our efforts into maintaining it. The design we just mentioned sustains the shape of the pillow without you punching it periodically.
What is more praise-worthy is the fact the pillow offers support for every type of sleeper. So you do not have to worry about the sides. Just put it under your head and sleep however you want.
2. Breathability is a feature lacking in our everyday pillows. You would often encounter overly warmed up pillows which create a lot of discomforts. However, when you use Purple Pillow, your experience will be totally different and good.
Purple Pillow uses the Free Air Flow technology that does not trap heat and allows air to flow through its specially crafted air channels. All of this is a true example of the smooth workability offered by a perfect amalgamation of smart cushion designing and aerospace technology-something you do not find every day, at least not in pillows!
3. The pillow uses, as noted earlier, Hyper-Elastic Polymer which is FDA-certified, and foam which has received certification from CertiPUR-US Certified program. These materials are used to infuse antimicrobial properties into the pillow, protecting the sleeper from dust and allergens.
4. The design of the pillow gives it lateral strength which keeps your neck under support throughout the night. It is neither too high nor too stiff for the head and neck and keeps in position the neck.
5. Other specs you should know about: the pillow comes in purple colour and with a coating made of polyethylene copolymer powder and its white cover is made of polyester, viscose, and spandex in the ratio of 55:37:28; approximate weight of the product is 10.2 lbs; and overall size is 24″x16″x3″.
Purple Pillow is a good deal, no denying that, but there is no such thing called a perfect product, and hence, there are a couple of downsides which might affect your judgment.
Cons of No Pressure Head Bed
1. The weight of the pillow would be an issue with most customers. It weighs around 10 pounds, and hence, is not as easy to carry around as most of our regular pillows. In fact, if one goes through the thread of comments on Amazon, weight issue takes quite a stage.
2. The pillow works just on one side. Quite contrary to how regular pillow works, Purple Pillow only offers one side to which all its features are glued. You do not have the privilege to roll over, rotate or squeeze it as you do to your everyday pillows. So, if you are a restless sleeper and habitually re-position pillows, then this product might not be the one you are looking for.
3. Purple is a decent choice of color, but not everybody is okay with it. In case you are looking forward to a choice of colors, do not look.
4. Another fundamental issue with the pillow concerns the use of the Blowup pad found inside the cover. The pillow is not connected to the pad, and thus, when you inflate the pad, it might slide down and you might end up with a disfigured pillow. So, chances that you will have to deal with a pillow needing routine adjustments are high.
Purple Pillow is an innovative idea with great promises. It has had a fair start for something branded as world’s first No Pressure Head Bed. The founders of the company have put 30 years of their expertise into the making of this pillow, and it has attained quite a hype.
Despite all the fanfare it has received, one cannot be oblivious to its imperfections. There are a couple of recurring issues-as noted above-which might affect the goodwill and reputation the product has achieved in a short span of time.
To buy the pillow check out the link. With all the great and ingenious features described above, you surely can’t go wrong with it.
Well, this was all from my side on No Pressure Head Bed. Thank you for reading this article. Hope you enjoyed reading it. If you have any suggestions or any comments please let me know by commenting below. I’ll be back with some new cool stuff in the next article. Until then take care.